- Using the new generation of 3D flash memory: Capacity, performance, and durability are greatly improved
- PCI-e interface – Supports latest NVMe 1.3 protocol
- M.2 2280 specification: Supports the next-generation platforms of Intel and AMD. Suitable for both desktop and notebook
- Supports SLC Caching technology. Greatly enhance computing performance
BANG FOR YOUR BUCKS
MP33 uses a high-speed PCIe Gen3 x4 interface and complies with the NVMe 1.3 standard. With 3D and flash memory, it is a great bargain and the performance is excellent. Both laptop and PC users can afford it easily, making it the best choice for upgrading.
3 TIMES FASTER
The sequential read/write speed of MP33 can reach up to 1,800/1,500 MB/s (1TB) which is 3 times faster than the SATA III interface.
SUPPORTS NVME1.3 STANDARD
MP33 supports the new generation of PCIe Gen3 x 4 high-speed interface and the latest NVMe1.3 protocol.
RELIABLE ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
MP33 supports S.M.A.R.T. function, Wear-Leveling technology, and ECC (Error Correction Code) function. Its built-in smart algorithm management mechanism has functions that can ensure operation efficiency and prolong the service life of the SSD bring it to its maximum performance.
- 1GB=1,000,000,000 Bytes. In OS system, it would be displayed as 1,000,000,000 Bytes/1024/1024/1024 = 0.93GB
- Definition and conditions of TBW (Terabytes Written)are based on JEDEC standard
- Transmission speed will vary according to different hardware/software conditions, therefore the data can only use for basic reference.
- PCIe SSD works best under the WIN8.1 and WIN10 operating systems. Windows Operating Systems earlier than Windows 8.1 do not support NVMe Driver natively. Users will need to install NVMe Driver before installing the SSD.