Optimised for DVRs and NVRs, SkyHawk? surveillance drives are tuned for 24?7 workloads in capacities up to 10 TB. Equipped with enhanced ImagePerfect? firmware, SkyHawk helps to minimise dropped frames and downtime with a workload rating 3x that of a desktop drive and IS ready to record up to 90% of the time while supporting up to 64 HD cameras.
SkyHawk Is Smart
The innovative ImagePerfect firmware enables smooth, clear video streaming for always-on, 24/7 surveillance environments ? helping to ensure your business can always have a formidable layer of protection.
And SkyHawk Is Vigilant
- Built to record 90% of the time ? supports up to 64 cameras
- Up to 10 TB or 2,000+1 hours of HD video
- 180 TB/year workload rating, 3? the workload of a desktop drive and backed by a 3-year limited warranty
- NVR ready drives deliver robust drive design for multi-drive environments
- Protect your data against the unexpected with an optional +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan
1. HD video stream measured as a Mpeg-4 H.264 satellite and 30fps 2MP HD security or 10 Mb/s
Give yourself the ultimate peace of mind with SkyHawk surveillance drives and never miss a frame, even in harsh environments. SkyHawk?s extreme workload rating, low power consumption and NVR ready design can improve long-term drive reliability. SkyHawk can also reliably perform in operating temperatures ? from 0?C to 70?C ? while tarnish-resistant components offer further protection out in the field.
Soar Higher and Longer
SkyHawk is built to scale with your needs and reliably performs in multi-drive systems. Multi-drive surveillance systems can rely on the SkyHawk?s RAID-optimised hardware, keeping drives and systems in the field longer.
- NVR ready design enables reliable performance in DVR and NVR systems with 8+ drives*
- Robust drive design in a RAID environment maintains drive performance by improving vibration tolerance
Stay Secure and Be Prepared
Be prepared for the unthinkable with a 3-year Seagate +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan. Under the protective wing of SkyHawk, vandalism, viruses and accidents are no longer the end of the world.
- Fast and easy recovery process ? data can often be restored in 15 days or less
- Seagate leads the industry in data recovery with a 90% success rate