The GeForce RTX™ 3080 delivers the ultra performance that gamers crave, powered by Ampere—NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture. It’s built with enhanced RT Cores and Tensor Cores, new streaming multiprocessors, and superfast G6X memory for an amazing gaming experience.
The all-new NVIDIA Ampere architecture features new 2nd generation Ray Tracing Cores and 3rd generation Tensor Cores with greater throughput. The NVIDIA Ampere streaming multiprocessors are the building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU for gamers and creators.
GeForce RTX™ 30 Series GPUs are powered by NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture, delivering the ultimate performance, ray-traced graphics, and AI acceleration for gamers and creators.
- 2nd Gen Ray Tracing Cores
- 3rd Gen Tensor Cores
- PCI Express® Gen 4
- Microsoft DirectX® 12 Ultimate
- GDDR6X Graphics Memory
- NVIDIA DLSS
- NVIDIA® GeForce Experience™
- NVIDIA G-SYNC®
- NVIDIA GPU Boost™
- Game Ready Drivers
- Vulkan RT API, OpenGL 4.6
- HDCP 2.3
- VR Ready
- Supports 4k 120Hz HDR, 8K 60Hz HDR and Variable Refresh Rate as specified in HDMI 2.1
- LHR 43 MH/s ETH hash rate (est.)
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- PCI Express-compliant motherboard with one triple-width x16 graphics slot
- Two 8-pin supplementary power connectors
- 750 W or greater system power supply
- Microsoft Windows® 10 (November 2018 or later), Windows 7 64-bit, Linux 64-bit
- Internet connection1