Play An Original Avengers Story
Marvel’s Avengers begins at A-Day where Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Black Widow, and Thor are unveiling a hi-tech Avengers Headquarters in San Francisco — including the reveal of their own helicarrier powered by an experimental energy source.
The celebration turns deadly when a catastrophic accident results in massive devastation. Blamed for the tragedy, the Avengers disband.
Five years later, with all Super Heroes outlawed and the world in peril, New Jersey teenager Kamala Khan uncovers a shocking conspiracy and the only hope is to reassemble the Avengers in time to stop Advanced Idea Mechanics, one of the greatest threats Earth has ever faced.
Embrace Your Powers
- Progress through the single player campaign to rebuild your Hero roster and restore their powers; then continue to battle AIM solo or online with friends.
- Unlock powerful skills and new gear for Earth’s Mightiest Heroes that suit your playstyle.
- Customize these iconic Heroes with classic, fan-favorite, and all-new original outfits inspired by over 80 years of Marvel history.
- Flexible scaling combat system, plus customizable gear and skills to support unique playstyles for each Hero.
- Using a reclaimed helicarrier as a base of operations, players launch Hero Missions (single-player) and Warzone Missions (single-player or co-op) in hotspots around the globe.
- Up to four players assemble online to defend the Earth from escalating threats that only the Avengers can overcome.
- The narrative will unfold over multiple years, with every new Super Hero and region delivered at no additional cost.